Menkes flamenco shoes custom order
***The Menkes factory closes every August, so no shoes will be made during that month. All orders placed during the month of July will be ready in late September or early October. Orders placed in August will be ready in late October or early November.***
The custom order process:
- Browse the catalogs below and choose your preferred model and color.
- Sizing: Menkes shoes are true to US sizing. If you are 7 US, you will most likely be a size 37. This is considering the shoes will be worn without socks. If you are planning on wearing socks or you prefer a looser fit, please order 1/2 size up. If you are ordering a Beginner shoe and you have wide feet, please order a size up. Here is a table provided by Menkes to determine your shoe size through measurement:If you are not sure of what size or/and width you should order, please take the following measurements from both feet:
- Fill out the form the best you can, we will contact you afterwards to resolve any questions and to provide a final quote.
- Payment is not required at this point. We will email you with further details of your order and confirm your options. After that, we will email you a Retainer Invoice for 50% of your order.
- Order will not be processed until a payment has been received.
- All custom orders take 8-10 weeks. Keep in mind that shoes are hand-made in Spain and there might be delays that we can’t control. We will try our best to get your shoes as soon as possible. (The Menkes factory closes every August, so no shoes will be made during that month.)
- When your order is ready to ship, we will send you a second Invoice for the remaining balance, plus shipping cost.
- We will ship your order once the final payment has been received.
- You will receive your package in 2-3 business days (within USA).
*There are no exchanges or returns for custom orders. All sales are final.
Pricing. Prices shown next to each style are the base price. Every model has a different price. Price may also increment depending on the options you choose. For example, color shoes cost more than black shoes, suede or special leather cost more than regular leather and palo santo heel is an extra cost as well.
Differences between Menkes Styles
Browse through the image catalogs below and fill out one of the following forms to start your custom order.
Advanced, Pro, Pro 1 and Elite models
Leather color catalog
Custom order forms:
The Basico/Basic (Beginner) shoe only comes in black leather with a standard, covered 5 cm heel. There are no half-sizes for this style. This style only comes in normal (B) width.
The Debutante (Beginner) shoe is available in Sevilla or Solea model only, leather or suede, and only in black, beige or red. These shoes only come with a standard, covered 5 cm heel. There are no half-sizes for this style. This style only comes in normal (B) width.
For Academico (Advanced), Professional (semi-professional), Professional 1 and Elite shoes you can customize any color, leather, width, heel size and heel material. (Not every model is available in Academico style.)