Menkes flamenco shoes custom order
Browse through the image catalog below and fill out the following form to start your custom order.
The custom order process:
1. Browse the catalog above and choose your preferred model.
2. Sizing: To determine your size, add 30 to your US size. For example, if you are 7 US: 7+30=37. You will most likely be a size 37.
4. Fill out the form the best you can, we will contact you afterwards to resolve any questions.
3. Payment is not required at this point. We will email you with further details of your order and confirm your options. After that, we will email you an Invoice for 50% of your order.
4. Order will not be processed until a payment has been received.
6. All custom orders take 6-8 weeks. Keep in mind that shoes are hand-made in Spain and there might be delays that we can’t control. We will try our best to get your shoes as soon as possible. (The Menkes factory closes every August, so no shoes will be made during that month.)
7. When your order si ready to ship, we will send you a second Invoice for the remaining balance, plus shipping cost.
8. We will ship your order once the final payment has been received.
9. You will receive your package in 2-3 business days (within USA).
*There are no exchanges or returns for custom orders.
Things to know:
Pricing. Prices shown next to each style are the base price. Every model has a different price. Price may also increment depending on the options you choose. For example, color shoes cost more than black shoes, suede or special leather cost more than regular leather and palo santo heel is an extra cost as well.
The Basico/Basic (Beginner) shoe only comes in black leather and a standard, covered 5 cm heel. There are no half-sizes for this style.
The Debutante (Beginner) shoe comes in Sevilla or Solea model only, leather or suede, and only in black, beige or red. These shoes only come with a standard, covered 5 cm heel. There are no half-sizes for this style.
For Academico (Advanced), Semi-professional (Professional), Professional 1 and Elite shoes you can customize any color, leather, heel size and heel material. (Not every model is available in Academico style.)
Differences between Menkes Styles